Saturday 13 February 2010

The Odd Little Icicle

This is my beautiful daughter aged 4, appearing as an Icicle in her first ballet 'show'..... the only 'brown' icicle on the stage I might add (I never had any trouble spotting which dancing darling was mine!)

I have the picture myself somewhere, hidden among the thousands that you accumulate over their first few years on this earth, but I spotted this in a frame in one of the bedrooms at my Mums house, the proud Nana, so I snapped it with my phone camera (hence the 'not wonderful' quality)

She is so sweet and was so proud to be a proper ballet dancer, the picture has warmed my heart this weekend.....

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous ballerina! Family are so important. With our grandchildren living with us at present, the delights of extended family are keeping us young. There is nothing like the hug from our children or grandchildren to lift our spirits

    ReplyDelete