Wednesday 10 February 2010

Twinkling Tree

Last night I went out with 2 of my cousins, one especially is very close to me, more like a sister than a cousin and she has featured many times in my blogs, so the 3 of us usually have a lovely girlie time, many giggles, much laughter and usually much wine too and last night was no exception.

We ate at a restaurant in one of the newest parts of our city, an area built around established buildings giving it a very cosmopolitan and almost holiday feel to it....





This lovely square was my last view of the area as we left to get our rides home, it made me smile and long to share with you all.

1 comment:

  1. You are so lucky to have such good friends to share life with. And its great to see that you take every chance to enjoy it>

    ReplyDelete