And I was thinking of things that I wish I had known when I was younger, some things as a child, some things growing up, some things grown but younger.....
So I thought I would share some of them with you! I am sure you may share some of the same and may have some others you wish to add to the list!
- That my Mum really did have my best interests and happiness at heart and wasn't 'trying to ruin my life!'
- That I truly was gorgeous and amazing and I should have believed it while I truly was...
- That it was possible to not only orgasm but to have multiple-orgasms!
- That my days at school really were some of the best of my life
- That one day I wouldn't be able to eat whatever I wanted without putting on a pound!
- That sex doesn't mean he loves you. Hell! It doesn't even have to mean he likes you!
- That looking at porn doesn't mean that you (or he) is being compared...it really is JUST porn
- That my parents are real people, with real hopes, dreams, disappointments and feelings
- That one day people I loved wouldn't always be around and that I should learn and listen and love them while they were.
- That getting married doesn't mean 'happy ever after'........